The Regional Coalition is a conduit for Northern New Mexico communities to make a direct impact on local, state and federal government decision-making in regional economic development and nuclear cleanup at Los Alamos National Laboratories (LANL). The Regional Coalition is comprised of elected and tribal officials representing their local communities to ensure national decisions incorporate local needs and interests.
Next Scheduled Board Meeting:
Special Board Meeting
A special Board meeting has been called for 4:00 P.M. Tuesday, December 17 in Los Alamos at the Los Alamos County Municipal Building, Room 330 (1000 Central Ave., Los Alamos, NM 87544).
The primary purpose for this special meeting is to hear a presentation from Kubiak Melton & Associates regarding their completion of audits for fiscal years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Tab 1 – Draft Minutes for Nov 15, 2019 RCLC board meeting
- Tab 2-A – Accountant’s Compilation Report
- Tab 2-B – Invoices for: KMA for final invoice for FY 13-18 audits – CPLC ED services invoice – ZLS accounting services invoice
- Tab 3 – Budget Adjustment Request for audit services for FY 13-18 and FY 19 full financial procedures audit
- Tab 4 FY 13-18 audits:
RCLC Audit FY 2013 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2014 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2015 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2016 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2017 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2018 & OSA Letter of Release
- Tab 5 – Executive Director Update
Immediate Past Board Meeting:
Friday, Nov 15, 2019 in Espanola City Hall at 1:30 p.m.
Tab 1-A – Draft Minutes from Oct 18, 2019 board meeting
Tab 1-B – Draft Minutes from November 8, 2019 Executive Committee meeting & Supplemental Materials
Tab 2-A – Oct 2019 Financial statement
Tab 2-B – Invoices for ZLS accounting services and CPLC Invoice and October activity tracker for executive director services
Tab 3 – DOE-EM Presentation by Doug Hintze, Manager of DOE-EM
Tab 4 – LANL Management Presentation by Kelly Beierschmitt, Deputy Director Operations
Tab 5 – Executive Director Report
On Friday, November 15, 2019 the Office of New Mexico State Auditor granted the RCLC’s request to waive the five day waiting period and made public the Agreed Upon Procedures (audits) for the Regional Coalition of LANL Communities for fiscal years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018. See below for letters of release and individual audit reports:
- RCLC Audit FY 2013 & OSA Letter of Release
- RCLC Audit FY 2014 & OSA Letter of Release
- RCLC Audit FY 2015 & OSA Letter of Release
- RCLC Audit FY 2016 & OSA Letter of Release
- RCLC Audit FY 2017 & OSA Letter of Release
- RCLC Audit FY 2018 & OSA Letter of Release
Chicanos Por La Causa New Mexico (CPLC) was awarded the contract to administer the RCLC during the July 20, 2018 meeting in Española. The CPLC bid designated Eric Vasquez as the new RCLC Executive Director, effective August 1, 2018.
112 W San Francisco St., Suite 312
Santa Fe, NM 87501