The Regional Coalition is a conduit for Northern New Mexico communities to make a direct impact on local, state and federal government decision-making in regional economic development and nuclear cleanup at Los Alamos National Laboratories (LANL). The Regional Coalition is comprised of elected and tribal officials representing their local communities to ensure national decisions incorporate local needs and interests.
RCLC Executive Committee Meeting:
Tuesday, February 18, 2020 in the CPLC office,
112 W. San Francisco St., Suite 312, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Next Board Meeting
Friday, March 2, 2020 in Espanola City Hall Complex at 1:30 p.m.
Immediate Past Board Meeting:
Friday, January 24, 2020 in Espanola City Hall Complex at 1:30 p.m.
in the PLU Chambers, 409 M. Paseo De Onate, Espanola, NM 87532
- Tab 1 – Draft minutes for December 17, 2019 meeting
- Tab 2 – Treasurers Report (Tab 2-A) & Invoices for review and possible approval (Tab 2-B)
- Tab 3 – Review and possible action on applications for the RCLC 2020 Census Complete Count Municipal Assistance
- Tab 4 – Presentation on 2020 legacy cleanup decisions (MDA C, Chromium final remedy, and RDX remedy), Doug Hintze, Manager of DOE-EM Los Alamos Field Office
- Tab 5 – Executive Director update
Past Board Meetings:
Special Board Meeting
A special Board meeting has been called for 4:00 P.M. Tuesday, December 17 in Los Alamos at the Los Alamos County Municipal Building, Room 330 (1000 Central Ave., Los Alamos, NM 87544).
The primary purpose for this special meeting is to hear a presentation from Kubiak Melton & Associates regarding their completion of audits for fiscal years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018.
- Tab 1 – Draft Minutes for Nov 15, 2019 RCLC board meeting
- Tab 2-A – Accountant’s Compilation Report
- Tab 2-B – Invoices for: KMA for final invoice for FY 13-18 audits – CPLC ED services invoice – ZLS accounting services invoice
- Tab 3 – Budget Adjustment Request for audit services for FY 13-18 and FY 19 full financial procedures audit
- Tab 4 FY 13-18 audits:
RCLC Audit FY 2013 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2014 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2015 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2016 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2017 & OSA Letter of Release
RCLC Audit FY 2018 & OSA Letter of Release
- Tab 5 – Executive Director Update
Past Board Meeting:
Friday, Nov 15, 2019 in Espanola City Hall at 1:30 p.m.
Tab 1-A – Draft Minutes from Oct 18, 2019 board meeting
Tab 1-B – Draft Minutes from November 8, 2019 Executive Committee meeting & Supplemental Materials
Tab 2-A – Oct 2019 Financial statement
Tab 2-B – Invoices for ZLS accounting services and CPLC Invoice and October activity tracker for executive director services
Tab 3 – DOE-EM Presentation by Doug Hintze, Manager of DOE-EM
Tab 4 – LANL Management Presentation by Kelly Beierschmitt, Deputy Director Operations
Tab 5 – Executive Director Report
Chicanos Por La Causa New Mexico (CPLC) was awarded the contract to administer the RCLC during the July 20, 2018 meeting in Española. The CPLC bid designated Eric Vasquez as the new RCLC Executive Director, effective August 1, 2018.
112 W San Francisco St., Suite 312
Santa Fe, NM 87501