- The Regional Coalition is a conduit for Northern New Mexico communities to make a direct impact on local, state and federal government decision-making in regional economic development and nuclear cleanup at Los Alamos National Laboratories (LANL). The Regional Coalition is comprised of elected and tribal officials representing their local communities to ensure national decisions incorporate local needs and interests.
Next Scheduled Board Meeting
Friday, July 17, 2020 @ 1:30 p.m.
Immediate Past Meeting
June 19, 2020
Due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak, and upon consultation with legal counsel, RCLC Chairman Henry Roybal has directed that the June 19, 2020 RCLC board meeting be conducted electronically via the electronic media application Zoom.
In accordance with Open Meetings Act guidelines publicized by the New Mexico Attorney General, RCLC board members and members of the public wishing to attend may participate via Zoom, by linking to the following URL address, or by calling the conference call line listed below:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/7487396057, Meeting ID: 748 739 6057
Zoom dial in: (748) 739 6057, Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ab9QKihTg5
Conference Call dial in: (605) 313-5545, Access Code: 606547#
- June 19, 2020 Agenda
- Tab 1 – Draft minutes for May 15, 2020 board meeting – Meeting Recording at AUDIO or VIDEO
- Tab 2 – Financial Report and Invoices
- Tab 3 – Presentation: Discussion regarding Middle DP Road Construction Map 1 and Map 2
- Tab 4 – Fiscal Year 2021 Budget Options
- Tab 5 – DRAFT Letter to Congress Regarding Possible Stimulus Package
- Tab 6 – DRAFT RCLC Accounting Policies & Procedures Manual – June 2020
- Tab 7 – Policy Committee Update Materials 1 & 2, and Presentation on TWG
- Tab 8 – ED Contract Committee Update
- Tab 9 – DRAFT Letter to Congress Regarding Proposed Cuts to FY21 EM Budget
- Tab 10 – ED Update, Attachments and Issues & Projects Status Update